The following parameters should be known before stress test is run.
- Machine configuration of each machine where stress test will be run should be obtained.
- Number of threads that each stress test case spawns.
- Sleep time of each thread.
- Number of use cases tested by the stress test case.
- JVM heap size of the machine to be stressed.
- Number of transactions tested in each stress test.
- Design stress test based on number of users going to use the system per second.
- Stress test the most used use case separately.